My spot for my stuff.
Not only did you wear a gorgeous tiara, but you also wore a royal necklace! Kate and Wills would be proud!You're right, it was a nice time...if only I had had a mimosa!
You look MARVELOUS darling... hip, hip and all that crap, LOL. Are you wearing the tiara to the wedding???
I LOVE it!!! You even got the royal wave down!!! Love all the bling and the pink robe!! hehehe :-) Thanks for joining me!
You look very grand!! Love all the pink and bling!! So FUN!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Not only did you wear a gorgeous tiara, but you also wore a royal necklace! Kate and Wills would be proud!
You're right, it was a nice time...if only I had had a mimosa!
You look MARVELOUS darling... hip, hip and all that crap, LOL. Are you wearing the tiara to the wedding???
I LOVE it!!! You even got the royal wave down!!! Love all the bling and the pink robe!! hehehe :-) Thanks for joining me!
You look very grand!! Love all the pink and bling!! So FUN!!
Post a Comment