I didn't want to save every card, so I decided to only do this for the handmade cards.
Here is the 1st book I did for my 2009 Christmas cards. I want to do a birthday one too and other occasion cards as well.
I also found that adding a little "extention" to the back of each card and binding that part allowed me to open, read and see the entire card much better than losing part of the design inside the combs of the binding. This was also a necessity when embellishments like buttons or flowers were close to the fold.
Back of the album
4 comments:
I love this idea and how you thought to add an extension so you wouldn't cut into the cards...I just might have to lift this! Okay, okay...there's no "might", I'm definately going to lift this!
GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never know what to do with my Christmas cards, that would be a great way to do it!!
VERY cute! What a great idea for Christmas cards.
Hey,love your blog!
Post a Comment