Tommy & Katie had a wedding shower a couple of weeks ago. My gift was a recipe book with 24 of Tommy's favorite foods. Of course it wasn't quite complete when I gave it, but they got the idea. I have it back and am 1/3 of the way finished with it. My due date for completion is his apartment move in date of August 11. Each album page is 6 1/2" x 4 1/2". I have made the recipes 4" by 3 1/2" to have room for embellishments.
This is the 1st page of the album.
On this page I used a scrap of paper I got from a garage sale stash of paper. It has old recipes on it. Fun!
You undo the straps and wrap them around the back to form a easel type album which is perfect to use for recipes! And another bonus - my son's kitchen and dishes are in this raspberry color!
2 comments:
Such a cute idea, I'm sure they're going to love it for years to come!
Love the new look of your blog, very nice!
YIKES, my word verification is pigarp ?!!
Very cool! It looks awesome!!!! And I bet they will be LOVING it!
Post a Comment