My college son the political science major has a new job at his school. He is working for the PR department 10 hours a week. He is writing press releases for the school to be picked up by news services. His 1st story to hit print has just been picked up. He will have no by-line, but it is exciting to know that what I am reading my son wrote.
Thanks for smiling with me. You can read his article by clicking on my post title.
5 comments:
That's awesome!!! I was on our school newspaper in high school- I LOVED journalism! Congrats to your son!!!
Congrats to your son and his proud parents! The article is great...it is both informative and educational! WooHoo for our younger generation...there is hope :)
Very cool! Congrats!
That is so awesome, Kay!! Congrats to him- and we are all smiling right along with you!!
By the way... you've been tagged! Check out my blog for the details... :)
Um - yeah... at this point - over a month later... we'd take ANOTHER post without a photo?! LOL?! Time to update girly... what's up that has had you so busy!?
~Karrilee~
Post a Comment