Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What's Shakin'

Me - now that we have a new president-elect!

No, seriously, things have been really busy. Football every Friday night for one. After serviving Senior Night, we played an out of town game and then have 2 more road games the next two Fridays. Saturdays have been filled with my son home from college, having friends over for our turn to host game night and looking forward to traveling with the Competitve Speech team in three weeks to a meet. That means all the mundane chores of life - grocery shopping, laundry, etc are pushed to Monday, Tuesdays and Thursdays, since Wednesdays and Sundays we reserve for church activities.

At work we have gotten new paint & carpet over a 2 week period. So things are still a little out of place there.

That's it. That's all for now. I'm working on a bulletin board for the nursery area at church and once that is done (hopefully by Sunday) I will be back to scrapping and card making again. And maybe posting regularly. I have taken many, many cheer pictures and have to get them organized to print.

1 comment:

Denice said...

There is medication for that shaking...that is if you're willing to take it. Otherwise, have 2 margaritas and call me in 4 years! LOL!

I miss seeing all your beautiful cards and LO's....hope you'll be posting some pics soon! Anything is better than nothing!

XOXO's