Thursday, September 18, 2008

Posting without a picture

I'm in the mood to post - My daughter's school cheer squad will be at regional's this weekend. She is really stressed about it because a girl was injured last week and may not be able to compete. There is one more practice before the competition, so I'm praying they figure out what to do.

The other thing that I've been trying to do is add a playlist to my blog. But have been unsuccessful - I used to be a techy - guess I'm going soft in my old age. If any of you have any pointers let me know.

UPDATE - FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT - DUH!

2 comments:

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

Hey there...

Missed ya at the Chat last night! (Well - I was only able to make it for a few minutes... but still?!)

LOVE the Playlist - nice mix! Glad you got it figured out!

How did the meet go!? Prayin' for your daughter and her squad!

~Karrilee~

Tracy said...

You've been tagged!!! Check out my blog to find out more!