March Page of the Month used a Basic Grey Line - but I'm bad with names. We used the I-top brad maker from Imaginisce. It was cool, but I'm not sure I would get enough use out of it to justify the cost. For me the brads are much larger than I normally use. I would classify them as large, larger, and largest. One thing we did was alot of layering in the tag area. I liked that, but I'm not creative enough to come up with it on my own. We also used some Tim Holtz pins, copper wire and beads.
4 comments:
VERY nice!! I love the paper line- the colors are great and your pictures go great with it all!! LOVE the journaling tag, too! I love it, Kay!!!
Gorgeous! I love that large flower! Great job!
Great Page! I love those colors, of course, I'm partial to Basic Grey ;)
Wow! I love it!! You did a fabulous job on it. :o)
Post a Comment