Made this card today for a 50th wedding anniversary. The satin paper was a remnant from some paper my MIL had used. Border punch is Martha Stewart Doily Lace. Stamp is embossed in Queen's Gold over Gold Brillance ink.
The top card was sent as a graduation card. The recipent is going on a cross-country road-trip for graduation from NC to CA and back. He is stopping by our house, so wanted to let him know "the door is always open". The second I used to send to my oldest son, telling him not to be a stranger this summer since he is living in another town. The Couch, Lamp and Phrases are Close To My Heart "Welcome Home" set. I love this set. I bought it last fall and am just now breaking it out. The card was patterned after one in the fall/winter CTMH Idea Book.
Graduation Card. The embossed sticker is all silver, but I think my flash gave it a little pink on the left side.
Another grad card. I used Glimmer Mist on Chipboard - color Snowflake which puts a silvery blue tone on the chipboard
Recent cards.
4 comments:
You weren't kidding when you said you were going to make some cards! :D
I love them all, especially the HOME cards...what a nice way to welcome someone to your home!
You really did make some cards Kay....wonderful ones indeed! Love em!
Hi! I am Libra73 on Spark..just thought I would check out your work!
I love what you are making! Those Home cards are precious!
What beautiful cards! Thanks for your efforts to vote for the quilt. I tied for 2nd and that was amazing! Your comment also allowed me to find your blog! YEAH! Have a wonderful and safe trip to the wedding :) Bring back Tommy safely....there is a lot more work I need done in the yard!!!! LOL!!!
Wanda
Post a Comment