Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Baby Bulletin Board


Around the first of the year I talked about making this Baby Bulletin Board at church for all the expectant mothers. I finally got around to taking a picture of it. The tags are made with the mother's due dates noted. Once the baby is born I change out the tag with the name of the baby and the actual birth date. It is in the preschool hallway across from the nursery.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Kay, that is absolutely DARLING!!!

Michele said...

That really is very cute!! :-) You did great!

Denice said...

I love how you made it like a quilt....it's just adorable! The preschool hall sounds like the perfect place for it too!

Pam said...

VERY nice!!! Love that idea and the way you made it- it's awesome!!

Scrappinaway said...

That is great! Love the idea. We need this in our church there are so many new ones and ones coming!!