How fun, prom! I hope they all had a great time because they sure were dressed for one! The kids look fantastic! Your dd is beautiful, and that color looks fantastic on her!
I know you're busy with family, graudation, and everything else... but at some point you've got give in to it and update this thing! Maybe some chocolate grad caps or something like that?!!
4 comments:
Great pictures! Your daughter is beautiful! Enjoy scrapping the pictures!
How fun, prom! I hope they all had a great time because they sure were dressed for one! The kids look fantastic! Your dd is beautiful, and that color looks fantastic on her!
I know you're busy with family, graudation, and everything else... but at some point you've got give in to it and update this thing! Maybe some chocolate grad caps or something like that?!!
adorable couple... Vi
Post a Comment