Used watercolor pencils on this Easter Basket.
Use greens & yellows. I absolutely liked adding the glitter to this thick ribbon to pretty up the sunflowers.
Use a flourish with some glitter.
Use a new stamp. The easter egg stamp was new. Don't really like the way this card came out. But what's done is done.
This card was to be Buttons & Blues.
This card was to be an animal card. It didn't take much because this cute paper from DCWV just screams!
2 comments:
Boy you are catching up! The DCWV set is darling! If I was doing paper scrapping I would have to run out and buy it.
Great cards!! I love the paper on the monkey card! I also really like the sunflower ribbon. That looks great on both cards! I need to go back and make a list and get these done too!
Alicia
Post a Comment