Monday, March 16, 2009

Finally the much talked about Paper Bag Albums




All 9 of them! The outside cover was different for each girl. The insides were mostly the same for each girl with the exception of one or two pictures. The rest of the pictures that follow were taken before I bound them. The pics were easier to take that way. NOW WHAT WILL I HAVE TO TALK ABOUT?

4 comments:

Denice said...

The pba's are adorable, and it's obvious how much time and love you put into each and every one of them! What a treasured gift!

Michele said...

WOW!!! It turned out terrific!!! I hope the girls cherish it! :-) Adorable!

Anonymous said...

These are so great! Just love them and the love you've put into them. I'm sure the girls will love them too and 20 years from now will still have them as part of the treasures...Vi

Amy said...

Those came out too cute! They will love them :)