Friday, May 28, 2010

De's Projects



My "sister" Denice is sooo creative. When we got together last month, she taught us how to make these paper wallets.


Then last week we did a scrap chat class led by Denice, making Flower Pot Cards. I cheated and made mine before the class, because I needed to give it as a graduation card. Here's how mine turned out.

3 comments:

Pam said...

I LOVE your flower pot card!!!! I especially like the embossing on the pot itself! Your work is beautiful, Kay!!!

Pam said...

I forgot... (oops!) those paper wallets are the best, aren't they?? I still haven't made the one I want to make, but every time I see someone else's it makes me want to get mine done!! Yours is gorgeous, elegant, and doesn't look like it was made from paper at all!! It's absolutely FABULOUS!!

Michele said...

I am loving them both!!!!! The card is beautiful and those wallets are so stinkin' cool!