Saturday, February 20, 2010

Explosion Box








Some of my "sisters" and I worked on these explosion boxes last night. Once I got started, it was very easy to make. It is a project I will do again. I haven't done alot of embellishing on this yet, because I don't know if I will give it away or use it myself. I loved the papers I used. All the printed ones were from the My Mind's Eye Simply delightful paper pad purchased at Hobby Lobby.

4 comments:

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

I love it! It turned out SOOooooo cute!!! Great job! (Oh - and NICE UPDATE Sisser!!!)

vanron said...

Gorgeous!!! So much better than mine!! Mine is not square at all...
And I had my blog updated before you!

Denice said...

WooHoo....LOVE IT!!!! You used some great colors/papers!

I'm really enjoying these monthly projects and love learning all the new techniques!

Pam said...

I LOVE it!! It's SO pretty! WTG on this explosion box- I say keep it- it's YOU! =)