Wow! Can you even believe we are wandering into the 20-teens tomorrow? I've been lax in updating this spot this year. I have some to add with Christmas cards & a few good scrap pages to share. I also plan on posting a "Blast from the Past" this weekend - celebrating mug shots of myself throughout the decades!
For me 2009 was a great year. I've been blessed so much in my life with a great family and caring, fun friends. I've learned alot, laughed alot, cried alot and shared alot. I think as we age, we look back at some of our experiences with regret, with understanding, with resolve. But it is not enough just to look back we must also look ahead to the future: to a future full of new experiences, new challenges, new heartaches, new joys. So here is to 2009 - a great year of life! And here's to 2010 - a great year of hope and promise!
LIVE so you can LAUGH at your mistakes and your joys. LAUGH so you can learn to LOVE and be loved. LOVE in order to LIVE life to it's fullest.
2 comments:
Happy New Year's to you my friend!
I LOVE it!!! (Now - where are those posts with your LOs and such again!?)
Love ya Sisser!
~Karrilee~
Post a Comment