My brother in Christ, Coleman Hinkefent, passed away December 20th a little after midnight Oklahoma time. Continue to pray for his family during this difficult time.
Oh my goodness. I read your earlier blog about it (and checked out their blog) and have been saying prayers that he would continue to improve. I am so sorry for the loss.
5 comments:
Kay- I'm so sorry to hear of this. I will pray for Coleman's family and those whose lives he touched while here.
I'm sorry to hear of your loss K. Know that you and your friends families are in my prayers. Vi
Kay, my heart is sad! I, too, will pray for his family and those who knew and loved him.
Peace to you.
Oh my goodness. I read your earlier blog about it (and checked out their blog) and have been saying prayers that he would continue to improve. I am so sorry for the loss.
Oh, Kay, I'm so very sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family...
Post a Comment