I stamped this white cardstock with Technique Tuesday Pick a Flower stamps. I first applied a french blue color and then rolled the edges in an indigo. Next I applied snowflake glimmer mist to the stamped page. This was a luncheon that our church gave for our 2007 graduates.
3 comments:
Love the stamping and paper! It all works really well together! Do you like the glimmer mist? Do you think it's worth buying?
I have used it so far on paper and chip board. I liked the effect on both. With the paper it is going to look like it has had water on it. It won't stay flat, so I'm not sure if I would use it on cards. For a scrapbook page it was no biggie, because once you get it in the page protector and with the weight on it it flattens out. It is a little pricey - $5-6 dollars - but I got mine 50% off at the lss on Crazy Days!!! I bought 3 colors - snowflake, forest green and a pink (maybe bubble gum).
Wow- that's cool! TFS such a neat technique!!
Post a Comment