Denice tagged me and now I have to post some stuff:
10 years ago:
I was a full-time stay-at-home mom with a toddler, 1st grader and 3rd grader. The oldest 2 had just gotten their 1st pair of glasses. My mom was still alive and living in her home with only a small inkling of the dementia to come. I had lived in our present home for 5 years after moving back home from a 9 year stint in Texas.
5 things on today's to do list: 2 loads of laundry, pick up the dining room clutter, e-mail a friend, get a hair appointment for my son, Swimsuit Bootcamp Video.
Snacks I enjoy: New favorite - Sorbetto, Green Apple Licorice Sticks, Sno Cones, Popcorn, Peanuts, Snickers.
If I had millions I would pay someone to finish renovating my house, buy a 3 bedroom cabin in Colorado to vacation in, do a world cruise & a summer in Europe. Spend 1/4 my year on mission trips in Mexico or South America.
Places I've lived: Northwest Oklahoma, Central Oklahoma, North Central Texas.
3 comments:
Fun! (AND it counts as an update!) LOL!
~Karrilee~
If you had millions would you take your BFF on a vacation with you? I promise I'd be good! LOL!
OH MY GOODNESS?! It is SO beyond time for an update girlie?! Give me something new to read!!! LOL!
~Karrilee~
Post a Comment